Dec 5, 2009

INSPIRATION - A new version

A year ago I got contacted by Mark Vogelsang, from the Audio for Film department at the Ontario Institute for Audio Recording Technology. Mark was interested in using my projects for his students to practice Sound Design technique and theory.

I got a few samples and I must admit they were all great. But one of them caught my attention: two students, Ben Doner and Victor Rusin, had created a piece for my short film Inspiration, and I found theirs to be much better than the original. This time, I asked for their permission to use their score on my film.

Here is the result. Hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Short Film!!
I like your works:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

leonor said...

os meus mellores desexos para q os teus se cumplan